Chapter 60

Liam's pov

"Liam" I heard Destiny shouting my name from behind me. I turned towards her and she was running towards me as fast as she can. Suddenly she pushed me hard. I fell on the ground on my back. Then I saw a full speed car went past us. I heard a thud beside me. I turned to look, Destiny was on the ground with glasses pieces around her.

I quickly got up and went towards her. My heart dropped seeing blood from her head and a small glass sticking on her side of her forehead.

"Princess" I called her. But she was not responding. Her eyes was slightly opened.

"Princess wake up. Can you hear me" I asked in fear. She was not responding. I looked around and shouted.

"Someone please help us, someone call the emergency team from inside" people gathered around me. I saw a man running towards the hospital. I looked back the Destiny, her eyes was starting to close.

"Princess don't close your eyes, can you hear me. Please say something. Don't close your eyes" I was pleading her, but she closed her eyes. I didn't touch her, I don't what to make it worse. I will let the medical team to handle it.

"Princess, say something" I desperately asked her.

"Sir I want you to move so we can take it from here" I heard someone behind me. I looked at them, it was the emergency team. I stood and let them handle. They placed her in the stretcher and started pushing her to the hospital. I followed them.

"Is she okay, why isn't she responding to me" I asked following them.

"Sir I need you calm down. We are going to check on her" a nurse said. They took her into the room, I was about to go in. They stop me.

"Sir, we need you to wait here till we respond back to you" a nurse said closing the door. I leaned my back on the wall. My heart was beating rapidly. I need to call David, he is a doctor. He will handle well. I looked for my mobile, but I didn't find it.

It must in the spot I fell. I went out and looked for it. I found it, but it was not working. Then I remember Ava. She is in the hospital. I ran as fast as I can to her room. I went inside in rush. Ava and her brother got startled at that.

"Ava I need your mobile right now. It's an emergency" I asked her. She gave it and I searched her contact and called David as I saw the name.

"Liam what happened" I heard Ava's worried voice. David picked the call.

"Hel.. " I didn't let him talk.

"David come to hospital as soon as you can. Destiny got into a accident" I heard Ava say 'what' standing up "Please come here quickly" I said.

"Okay Liam, I will come as soon as I can. Be near the room where my cupcake is" he said hanging up.

"Liam what happened to Destiny" Ava asked.

"I was talking in the mobile, suddenly Destiny came and pushed me. After that I saw a car going past us. Then I came to know someone was trying to run a car over me and Destiny saved me. But doing that, she got hurt herself. She is in the emergency room now" I said taking deep breaths.

"I have... I have to be there" I said moving out.

"Wait I will come" I heard Ava voice. I didn't stop and continued walking. I came where Destiny was taken. I sat on the chair near the door. Ava came and sat across me.

Who wanted to kill me by running a car over me? Was he the same person we are searching for? Who is the man following Ava?

So many questions running through my head. I was stressed that, my security men were so far and was not reachable. When they picked the call, I ordered them to come here. And it will take a lot of time. I called my private investigator to talk about what happened. I was talking and this happened.