Chapter 33

Destiny's pov

It's been two months since I have been working as a assistant to Liam.

Due to this new deal in the company, it is hectic in here. I haven't called or seen my family or Ava in these time. Even I used to come Sunday's to work.

Well it's the order from the great CEO of the company. My boss.

'Woo when did he become yours' my mind asked.

'What'

'You said My boss. So when did he become yours' it asked again.

'Shut up. I didn't mean that' I said.

'Yeah yeah'

Most of the time we would be together in the meeting or doing work. Sometimes we would have lunch together and discuss about this new deal. He would drop me to my apartment whenever I finish my work. Not whenever, most of the time. I feel like he would intensionly give work to me, so he can drop me off. He has become nothing but sweet. And this deal has been success.

After two months we are free, it's the first sunday I am taking rest after a long time. Finally yesterday the clients has approved our deal and a new hotels construction will be starting soon in the east countries. And a good news is that, every member of this company has their incriment in their salary.

But Liam sometimes acts strange. I don't know what he wants. He just stares at me sometimes, and during lunch time he wants to talk about something but doesn't. He shuts his mouth as he opens to talk. I have to ask him whats that about.

I still have feelings for him. When he is near to me or call my name my heart starts beating fast.

Well as off today, I am in a spa getting a complete body massage along with hair cut. I wanted it to be little below my shoulder. It was a relaxing day. It's still little over afternoon. I made the payment and went for the shopping. What can you say, it's the luck you are working as a assistant for the number one company in the country.

I returned to my apartment in the evening with many shopping bags and grocery bags. It was good having a day for myself.

I made mac and cheese, and sat on the couch watching movie. I eventually called my parents and talked to them. My mom thought I died or something. Puff my mom and her thoughts.

Then later I called Ava, she didn't pick up. I called five times. I think she is angry with me for not calling her. I tried one more time and she picked up my call.

"Hello my sweet little bubbly doll" I said in a sweet voice. But I didn't receive any reply from her side.

"Hello baby, talk to me. Momma misses you" I tried again. But no. I released a breath and thought what to do, to get her talk to me. A idea flashed in my mind.

"Looks like I will be going alone to the aquarium next weekend. There is no one to accompany me. I'm a loner" I said in sad tone which is obviously a fake one. I know where her heart lives.

"Aquarium?" I heard a small voice in the mobile.

Bingo!! I knew it.

"Yeah. You know where there are so many fishes" I said in a excited voice. She loves aquarium. If she didn't stop studying, I can guarantee you that she would have become something in that field. You may think it's childish, but some things give more excitement.

"Are you really going to aquarium?" she asked.

"Yes. I thought to bring my best friend with me but looks like she is angry with me and not talking to me. So I am going alone" I said.