Chapter 48

Liam's pov

My alarm blazed through the room. I shifted to turn it off. But I feel weight on me. I looked down to see Destiny's hair. She was sleeping on my chest with her arms around me. Without disturbing her, I turned off. It was 6.15am. 

How can she not hear that.

I picked her arm up and got out of the bed. I placed the sheets properly. She moaned and turned to other side and slept. I went to bathroom and did my business. I left the room and hit the gym.

After an hour workout, I came back to my room. Destiny is still sleeping. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I finished the it quickly and put on my sweats without a shirt. I looked at Destiny again, to see her still sleeping.

If I leave her like that, she will sleep throughout the day.

I signed and went back to bed. I hugged her from behind and whispered in her.

"Wake up princess" she groaned.

"Come on darling wake up" I said as I kissed her hair. She turned around with closed eyes and hugged me by placing her face in my neck.

Great, she got more comfortable now.

I patted her bum and tried again.

"Princess wake up" I said.

"I don't want to" she mumbled against my neck. I removed her hand which was around me. She groaned and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

Awesome. Now it is more difficult.

Why does this happen everytime. Either she becomes childish or a vixen. I like her as vixen, she can be handled well. This childish one is stubborn has hell.

I signed. I just grabbed her thigh and pulled her body on me. I sat up and wrapped her legs around me. Her shorts are really short. I didn't see it till now. I picked her up and got out of the bed.

"Ohh so strong" she said testing my biceps sleepily. I know how to wake her. Even though I took a shower, I would like to take another one with her. If she will allow.

I walked towards my bathroom and went to the shower. She is still sleeping peacefully.

I turned on the cold shower directly on her head. Immediately Destiny screamed waking up. She pulled away from me and tried to move away from it. But I held her in my arms.

"Liam, it's so cold. Why did you do that. Move away from it" she shouted as moved her hair away from her face. I turned water into hot. She was completely wet, her top was sticking to her body.

"Well I tried to wake you up. But you didn't, so I had to do this" I said. She started beating me on the chest. I just laughed at her actions. I bent a little just to scare her that I was making her fall. She gasped loudly and grabbed my shoulders for support. I laughed and backed her against the wall. Water went down my face from the head making my eyes cover from my hairs. I held her in one hand and pushed my hair back with the other. She checked me out while I did that.

Destiny gripped my shoulders tightly and bit her lip as she looked at me. I pulled her lip away from my finger. I gripped her chin pulled it towards me, as I kissed her lips in the midway. We kissed slowly and passionately. I set her down. She trailed her hands down on my chest. I grabbed both her hand and placed it on the wall. I kissed her hard and then I started trailing kisses down her neck.

I left her hands and put it on her hips. She grabbed my arms and moaned. I trailed my hands up and went inside the top. I squeezed her waist. I pulled the shirt to her chest as I pulled away from her. She lifted her arms up, I pulled the top out of her and throwed back. I trailed my finger from her face, down to her cleavage as I looked into her eyes. She was still in her shorts and bra. I moved my finger down to her stomach to her shorts and tugged it down. She came out of that. I pushed it aside with my leg.