Chapter 20

Liam's pov

"Wake up you idiot!" I heard a voice near me but I ignored it and continued sleeping.

Then someone started to beat with the pillow.

"Liam come on wake up, it's already noon" I heard a girl voice. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

She started pulling the covers now. In my sleepy voice I said "Soph, get out. I want to sleep".

She stopped pulling the covers. I released a breath and started to sleep again. But my eyes went wide open when I heard the sound of a dog bark. Oh God.

I quickly throw the covers from my head to see, Sophia standing near my room door with my nightmare. She had put the leash on the dog.

"Did you seriously have to do this. Is it necessary to bring your dog to my room" I hiss at her.

She shrugged and started to come towards me with the dog. I can feel my nose starts itching. I moved back in my bed.

"You didn't wake up when I came to wake you up, so I had to bring Max" she stood just a foot step away from my bed "Isn't he adorable" she left the leash a little. It was enough for the dog to stand on bed and bark at me.

It was near to me now. And in instant I started to sneeze. Sneeze after sneeze. Damn, why am I allergic to this one thing. I got up from the bed and stood far away from it. She knew I am allergic, but she likes to play with me.

"Sophia....'achoo'.....take that...'acho' .... monster....'achoo'....away....'acho'.... from me" I said to her sneezing in between.

"I see that you have woke up now. Quickly freshen up and come downstairs. The brunch will be ready for you" she said and went out with that devil.

I calm down after few minutes after that dog went out, and went to my bathroom. Now I have to change the sheets of the bed and make the maids you clean the damn house by today. And it's all because of that dog.

And the owner of that dog is Sophia, Melissa's daughter. Her dog is a golden retriever. We literally grew up together after Melissa joined as a nanny for me. She was just a adorable baby when I met. But now it is opposite of that. She is like a sister to me. She has brown eyes with brown hair.

She is five years younger than me and still studying in college. I look after her studies since I started working. We hang out sometimes when we are free because of my busy schedule and her college. She loves to irritate me.

I showered and went out to get dressed. After some time I went out of room towards kitchen. As I walk, I can feel itch in my nose. Damn, this dog has really walked around my house. Before going to the kitchen, I ordered my maids to clean the house again and to change my bedsheets.

I heard laughing from the kitchen when I was about to enter. When I entered, I saw Melissa cooking and Sophia sitting on the counter eating strawberries.

They both turned towards me when I entered. I hugged Melissa and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning" I said and stood beside Sophia and took a strawberry from her bowl. She glared at me.

"It's like afternoon Liam" Mellisa said shaking her head.

I turned towards Sophia and asked "How are you and how is college" taking another strawberry.

"I am good. And the college is as usual" she said shrugging her shoulder.

"Sooo" I can hear some mischievous in her voice "I heard you have got a girlfriend and her name is Destiny" she asked plopping another strawberry in her mouth.