Chapter 73

Destiny's pov

Today is the biggest day in my life. My wedding day. I didn't think I would get married so early. I am so nervous. I see my dress in the mirror. It was a princess ball gown. As soon as I saw this dress, I knew this is it. I fell in love at the first sight. I was getting ready next to the Liam's parents room.

Liam and I are getting married at his backyard. We thought to make the simple evening wedding involved with our near ones. Liam made it the best choices in choosing the decorations.

When we came back from Hawaii a month back, I announced that Liam had proposed me. Everyone was so happy for us. Lily is the most happiest woman now. She is over the moon in helping us. My parents cried when they heard their daughter is getting married.

And about the gift that Liam said it is waiting in the home. I didn't freaking expected to see newest model of Lamborghini standing in front of his home. I jumped in happiness seeing the car. Even though I don't know how to drive, he bought the car. He said he will teach me to drive.

Ava was so happy for me. She is my maid of honor. Few weeks back, she said she is in relationship with Alex. I was happy for them, but I scolded her when she said they have been dating secretly for months. She apologized for not telling me. I said her it's okay, I am happy if she is happy. Now she is helping me getting ready.

I heard a knock and door opened. I saw my mother entering from the mirror. She stopped walking when she saw me. I turned around and looked at her. She was smiling but a tear dropped from her eye.

"God, you look so beautiful Destiny. I can't imagine you are getting married today" she said and hugged me. I patted her back. She pulled away and wiped her tears. The door opened again and in came my brother and sister.

"Wow Sky, you look beautiful" Chris said kissing my forehead.

"I can't believe you are getting married before us. It's really shame on us Amanda" he said shaking his hand in disappointment. Amanda slapped his back. We all laughed.

"I am so happy for you Destiny" Amanda said hugging me. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"I am gonna miss everyone" I said. They all hugged me.

"Mama" I heard Nick's voice. We pulled away and saw Nick running to us. Amanda picked him up. Nick is now one year eight months. He can walk, run and talk now. He looked at me and smiled.

"Aunty pretty" he said.

"Aww thank you so much Nick. You look handsome too" I said kissing his cheeks. He was wearing a suit.

"Alright, it's almost time. Destiny only one thing left" Ava said behind me. She came with my veil and stood infront of me. She placed my head and moved back. Amanda gave my bouquet.

"Perfect" she said smiling at me.

"Thank you so much Ava" I said.

"Come on let's go" Chris said taking my hand and placed in his arms. We went to the entrance of the backyard and stood there. I saw my dad back facing me. Chris left me and went with others.

"Dad" I called him. He turned around and looked at me. Immediately he started crying.

"You look so beautiful cupcake. I didn't imagine this day would come so fast. I am seeing my daughter's wedding" he cried looking at me.

"Dad you are gonna make me cry" I said in a low voice.

"Okay I will stop. I love you cupcake" he said kissing my head. I smiled at him. We heard the music start. He forwarded his arm to me. I placed my hand in his arm.