Chapter 22

Liam's pov

I was about to kiss her when I heard someone yell.

"What the fuck!"

And in instant she pulled away from me and stood up. I left her. I miss her in my arms. It's not even been few seconds.

She looked at the door and picked the file from the floor and dashed out, not even sparing me a glance.

I was happy that I was about to kiss her again but it have to ruined.

Who the hell have to distrub us, I will kill them.

I turned and glared at the person. The person is none other than my best friend. He is dead today.

"Are you fucking kidding me! What I had just witnessed isn't a fucking dream. Is it!" he said rubbing his eyes with his hands. I was giving him a deadly glare.

He shut the door and banged his head on it. He rubbed it with his hand.

"I am not dreaming. And that means you were about to kiss Destiny. This is miracle" he said still in shock. Is it that hard to believe.

"If you hadn't interrupted us, then I would have been kissing her now rather then hearing your nonsense" I said to him in venom.

"Woah cool bro cool. I didn't expect you to be in this position when I entered. I usually enter because I know you work like a mad man" he said and sat on the chair.

I ran my hand in my hair in frustration.

What would be Destiny doing now. Did she regret it being this close to me. Was she going to kiss me back when I would have kissed her.

So many thoughts were running inside my head.

"Did you really have to ruin it. When you saw us, why didn't you leave us alone" I said in a cold voice.

"You can't blame me. Whenever I have been with you, I didn't see you look at any girl. Heck! Not even a glance at them. Once I thought you might be a gay" at that I glared at him. But he ignored me and said "And when I saw you almost kiss Destiny, I just freak out".

"What's so special about her that you didn't find in any other girl" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"She is special and it is only me which it has to be known" I said to him.

"Okay" he said.

He stood up and moved towards the door but stopped and turned smirking at me and said "But I have to see her and tease her" and dashed out of the door.

"Alex don't do anything stupid" I said chasing after him.

When I went out, I only found him standing alone with a note in his hand. He was reading it with a frown on his lips. I looked around for Destiny but she was not here.

I looked at Alex, he passed the note to me. I took it and read.

Sir, you have a meeting with important clients at four today. And after that you are free. I have some important work, so I am leaving early.

Your PA
Destiny walker

I was getting angry. She ran away. This means she regret being close to me. She doesn't like me.

I crushed the note in my hand and throw it in the hallway with full anger.

How could she run away. Doesn't she feel anything for me?. If she didn't, then why did she melt in my arms.