Chapter 62

Liam's pov

I am happy that Desting said she loves me. I didn't think she would say it this early. I was rambling when I saw her awake and didn't know I said how much I really want to say I love her. She seems okay with her condition.

What she said about the someone ruining me, it might be true. They are after me. I am confused and irritated, why would they want to ruin me. I didn't do anything wrong to anyone.

Elizabeth went to work. David and Amanda would come to Destiny's room when they get time. Ava and Alex would be bickering about something. I don't know how they turned out like this. Soon they went to her brother room. Good thing is that, Ava's brother is also getting discharged today. And Alex is taking them to their home. David completed both the paper work.

I changed my clothes here because the bag was in my car. Elizabeth helped Destiny in changing into a comfortable clothes before she went to work. Now we are going back to Amanda house. Elizabeth had taken David car, so I am driving Amanda and David with us. Alex has already went with Ava and her brother. Destiny is sitting beside me in the passenger seat. We decided to leave today to Philadelphia after dinner.

I stopped at Amanda's house. Everyone got out except Destiny. I walked to her door and opened it. I helped her to get out. We walked towards the door. Amanda took out the keys and opened the door.

"Mother we are here" I called out. She came out of the kitchen wiping her hand in a towel.

"You came, how are you Destiny" she asked hugging her softly and pulled away.

"I am fine" Destiny said smiling at her.

"Where is Nick" Amanda asked.

"He is with James in the living room, I was making dinner for you all" my mother said.

"You didn't have to, but thank you" Amanda smiling with pleasure. Everyone walked to the living room and saw a cute scene.

Nick was standing on the couch beside my father who is sleeping leaning his head back on the couch. Nick was doing the same thing what he did with David yesterday. Big hair pins were on my father head. We all laughed at that. Nick turned around and looked at us. He smiled happily reaching his hand out.

"Mama" he called.

"What have you done sweetie, it is bad to do such thing" she scolded him picking him up. He giggled.

"Haha this is what you do to me, when I sleep. Do you" David said narrowing his eyes at the kid. Nick giggled and clapped his hands.

"Oh God, James wake up" my mother laughed calling father. My father opened his eyes and looked at us.

"Oh you all came, how are you Destiny" he said getting up and hugged Destiny. Destiny was controlling her laugh.

"I am good" she said pulling away.

"Father don't you look handsome today" I commented chuckling.

"Really, but I didn't do....." he stopped talking when he ran his fingers in his hair but got stuck by the pins. Everyone laughed out. He was shocked to see that.

"Oh James, you look really funny right now" my mother said.

"What happened to my hair" he said pulling out his hand.

"Jesus" he said. Nick giggled putting his hand in his mouth.

"Here let me help you" mother helped father removing the pins. I pulled Destiny softly to sit on the couch.

"See the little monster doing prank on us at young age" David said tickling his grandson and taking him from Amanda.

"Sure he is a little monster" father said chuckling. Amanda and mother went into the kitchen. David and James sat on the couch talking.