Epilogue

Destiny's pov

"Princess wake up" I heard Liam's voice. I groaned and turned to the other side.

"Princess wake up. Or you will get late" he said again.

"Just five more minutes" I mumbled in the pillow sleeping on my stomach and pulled the sheets over my head. He pulled my sheets away from me. I groaned loudly when I felt cold breeze on my bare back. I was only in panties.

"It's cold. Give me the sheets" I said lifting my head and looked at Liam. He was in his gym clothes.

"You have work princess. Now get up" he said. I slowly sat up and hugged my pillow closing my eyes.

"I just asked five minutes" I mumbled. My stomach started to feel uncomfortable.

"You say five minutes and sleep for one hour" he said. I felt like vomiting. I put my hand on my mouth and got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Good girl, you......" I didn't hear his voice as I vomited in the toilet.

"Princess" Liam came behind me and held my hair up as I threw up in the toilet. After few minutes I flushed the toilet after I was completed. Liam left my hair. I got to the sink and rinsed my mouth.

"Are you okay. Why did you threw up. Did you eat anything unusual" he said standing beside me. I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I try remember what I ate. Maybe from the buns in the cafeteria I ate yesterday.

"I am fine. I think maybe the buns in the cafeteria" I said spitting out the paste.

"Be careful" he said joining beside me. Soon we both showered and got ready for work. We both went to the dining room. Melissa is already serving for Lily and James. We both greeted everyone and sat. Melissa served the food. Seeing the scrambled eggs on the plates I felt nauseous. I immediately drank water.

I ate everything except the eggs. After I finished eating, I went to our room to pick my bag. As I was going out. I felt like to throw up again. I ran to the bathroom and threw up what were I ate just now. After I finished, I cleaned up and went down.

"What took you so long" Liam asked coming towards me.

"I didn't find my mobile" I lied. He nodded his head.

"Okay then. I will be going now. See you at the evening at 4" he said pecking my lips. It's saturday today.

"Okay" I said smiling at him. He went out.

"Ready to go Destiny" Lily asked coming to me. I nod my head. We both left the house in her car.

It's been three months since we are married. And it is wonderful. After our honeymoon, both Lily and James gave their business to us. I was shocked at the announcement. They said they are done with their company and wanted to enjoy their time. Since two months Lily is training me to cope up with her business. She would come with me and teach me what to do.

I am almost ready managing on my own. I asked for Ava to be my assistant. She denied at first but eventually agreed. She is also learning with me. She is happy she got a good job. Lily would teach me for a week and she is free. James is already in home taking his rest. Now everything is managed by Liam.

He was happy that I am taking over his mother company but eventually he was sad at the same time because I won't be his assistant anymore. He had found a new assistant. Everything is going on good. Even though we work separately, we spend our time.

We reached to the company. Lily guided me with everything which I should learn. Ava is also with us. Soon Lily finished and went to home. And I am managing it on my own now. I didn't have lunch today because I was nauseous. I just drank a glass of juice but I threw up after fifteen minutes.