Flashback

I was thinking where should I put the flashback of them. And didn't find it in a proper chapters to add.

So I wrote a separate chapter for it.

_____

Destiny's pov

Today is the graduation day for Liam. I am happy to see him after his graduation. Yesterday was a surprise for me. I didn't know he would kiss me. I have been liking him long back. Even if we have spent our time in library, it was fun.

It was almost four in the evening.I wanted some fresh air, so I went out of the house. I stopped when I saw my brother getting out the car.

"Chris" I shouted in surprise and ran towards him. He opened his arms and hug me spinning around.

"How are you Sky" he asked putting me down.

"I am good. How is college and what are you doing here now" I asked.

"College is fine, but girls are fantastic" he said winking at me. I slapped his head narrowing my eyes. He chuckled.

"Okay sorry. I came early for my holidays. Even though it's next week, I completed everything and came here" he said. I hugged him back.

"You made a good decision. Come on in. Mom and dad will be here" I said. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"Then lead the way" he said. I grabbed his hand led him in.

Christian Ivan Walker is a year and half elder than me. He went to college last year. He would visit us few times. We bond very easily. He is the best brother I asked for. He is a handsome guy. When he was studying highschool here, girls would swoon over him. And he enjoyed their company. He was a playboy.

And I am happy he came to visit us again.

Liam's pov

I hate this day. Today was my graduation, the day I wanted to be happy. But everything went down hill. I received my graduation without anyone supporting me. I just asked one thing from my parents, that is to come for my graduation. Yet their business comes first. I waited for them, but they never came. I stood alone here looking at other parents as they wish their daughter and son with happiness. I was angry, sad and helpless. I fisted my hand and left that place.

I got in my car and removed my graduation cap and coat, and threw at the back seat. I reversed my car and got out of the school. I drove around the streets calming myself down but it was not working. I pulled the car at the side of a random street and sat there. I leaned my head on the steering wheel as tears run down my face. I lifted my head up and wiped my tears. I went to start my car, but I saw something across the street. From my car after two houses, I saw a girl running towards a guy and hugged him. He twirled her around and set her down. When they pulled away, I saw the girl face. It was Destiny.

I felt my heart crashing into pieces. She talked with him happily. I haven't seen her this happy. And who is that guy. Suddenly she hugged him again. I fisted my hand in anger. He pulled away and kissed her forehead. She led him into the house. So this is her home. I banged my hand on steering wheel and started my car.

I thought she liked me, she is into me when she kissed me back. He kissed her forehead and hugged her. It should be me, I should be doing that. First my parents didn't come, now I saw this. I want something to drink and forget this. I drew towards my house and got in. Everything was ready for the party. The maids are still working with the decorations.

I went into the kitchen and took a bottle. I started to drink straight from the bottle.

Looks like I will be drunk even before the party starts.