Chapter 55

Destiny's pov

It's still eleven. I got everything packed along with Liam's. I got cute outfits for Nick as his gift. Even though I couldn't go for shopping, I ordered them online. Liam said he got him a baby balance bike. I didn't see it yet.

From the time I have been here, it's blissful. I am more than happy. Everything is perfect.

Ava and Harry is perfectly fine now. She is still looking after Harry. Ava and her family is happy about it. Ava complaints about Alex everytime I call her. I came to know something is going on between them. Alex came back here to look after his company after one week. Ava is also coming to Amanda house to celebrate Nick birthday.

My parents saw the news and got worried about me. I calmed them down saying I am living with Liam. My father didn't allow at first. Liam suggested to talk with their parents. Eventually my father accepted because their parents live with us. My parents and Liam parents have talked lot of times. Hence they are invited with us.

I still hadn't took the bath. I was so hungry that, I put some clothes on, brushed my teeth and ran downstairs. Liam made my favorite, pancakes. It was so delicious. I wanted chocolate which Liam made. But he didn't give me, he just pushed me out of the kitchen. So I came to his room and arranged everything.

I got into the bathroom and removed my clothes. Then went into the shower and turned on the shower and let the water fall on my hair. I applied the shampoo on my hair and massaged the scalp. I heard the bathroom door open.

"Can I join" Liam asked. I turned towards him.

"After I finish it" I said. He ignored me and started removing his clothes. He joined me in the shower completely.

"Liam I said, after I finish" I said turning my back towards to him.

"We can save water" he said hugging me from behind. I turned in his arms and applied some shampoo on his hair. His hair has grown so long.

"Your hair has grown so long" I pulled his head down the shower. His hair covered his eyes completely. Even at the back, it is reaching down to his neck. He pulled away and pushed his hair back. He looked funny right now. I laughed at him.

"You look like a cave man" I laughed leaning my head against his chest. He pinched my butt. I yelped pulling away from him. I rubbed my butt glaring at him. He smirked at me and gave me the body wash. I took it and washed my body. I finished it soon and got out wrapping the towel around. Liam stood there looking at me.

"I thought we are showering together" he said.

"I though the same, but you pinched my butt" I said crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes and put his hand on my towel, gripped in the middle of my chest and pulled me to him. I gasped at his action.

"Okay. Before you go atleast shower me" he said running his hand on my shoulder to my hands.

"Liam you can shower on your own" I said. I felt soap on me. I looked down to see body wash is on my shoulder and hands.

"Liam" I shouted.

"Oops, looks like you have to shower again" he smirked removing my towel. I glared at him and started hitting him from my hands. He covered himself laughing. He took my both hands in his and put it behind my back locking it and pulled me towards him. He leaned down and kissed me slowly. Water was still running down our body. He released my hands and grabbed my butt. I trailed my hands from his hands to his hair. He lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him deeply. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me back.

*

I had put on my bra and underwear, with ripped jeans as I dried my hair with the dryer. I didn't find a top still. Liam was at my back dressing up, I can see in the mirror. He is wearing a blue shirt tugged into his black pants. He came behind me pulled my hand which has a dryer, and dried his hair. I turned around and dried his hair. He put his hand on my hips.