Chapter 69

Destiny's pov

We are still in the shower kissing each other senselessly. We can't seems to get enough of each other. We have pleasured each other. He placed his left hand beside my head against the wall and kissed me deeply. I think it's been half hour we are inside. We have already completed the shower but we not ready to leave each other.

"I can't wait princess. I have waited for so long. I want to make love to you" he pulled away panting.

"I am ready Liam" I said looking into his eyes.

"I want to make love with you so badly. And show how much I love you. But, I want it to be on special day. I want you to remember it, because it will be our wedding day. Your special day of your life" he said looking at me as he caressed my cheek.

"And yours too" I said. Water poured down on us as we looked in our eyes. He leaned down and kissed me slowly, passionately. We kissed for few more minutes and pulled away.

"I love you" he said placing his forehead against mine.

"I love you too" I said. I tilted my face and captured his lips. He pushed himself against me and pulled away slightly and captured my lips. Our naked bodies feels so good. I pulled away and kissed his neck as I roamed my hands around his chest. I trailed kisses from his shoulder to his jaw. He moaned my name. I kissed his lips slowly enjoying the feeling. He pulled be closer and roamed his hands on my back. I placed my arms around his neck.

*

We both are in the closet drying ourself with towel wrapped around us. He wore his boxers and sweatpants as I dried my hair. I changed his bandage, I don't want anything to happen to his wound. Thank God I had put a waterproof bandage. I told him to pick a movie and wait in living room as I dress up. He nodded his head and went out wearing a tank top.

I looked for something to wear. An evil thought came to me. I will show him how to tease a person. He loves teasing me, doesn't he. I smirked as I searched the closet. I took off shoulder crop top and a tight jeans. I put it on and looked at the mirror.

My breasts were barely covered by the top

My breasts were barely covered by the top. If I bent down my cleavage can be seen completely. I pushed my top little more down and looked at the mirror. The top was covered from nipples. I did a slight make up and put on the dark red lipstick. I made my hair look a little messy. I put on a Liam's hoodie as it reached my mid thighs.

I went out and checked my mobile. I have a message from Lily. I read and smiled. They won't be coming home as they will go to their home today.

I went out of the room downstairs. Liam was waiting on the couch with popcorns on the tables. He had put on a horror movie. I sat beside him cuddling to him and played the movie. After half an hour he was completely immersed into the movie eating popcorn. I started my act.

"God it's so hot" I said pulling away from. He didn't say anything just continued watching. He took a glass of water to drink.

"It's hot" I said fanning myself. I stood up and removed the hoodie. As I did, Liam started to cough. I looked at him. He was seeing me with wide eyes still coughing.