Chapter 66

Liam's pov

I felt someone slapping me hard. I groaned at the pain. My head was hurting like hell. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I was tied to a chair in a room and a small bulb above me. It was pitch black except the light. I remembered what happened.

Someone had caged Destiny and I was beaten on my head with something from someone behind me.

"Princess" I called out trying to remove the ropes which are tied on my hands behind the chair.

"Tsk tsk, not so fast" I heard someone's voice behind me. His voice was deep and there was venom in it.

"Why are you doing this and what did you do to my princess" I asked trying to remove the ropes. Someone grabbed my hair and pulled back. I yelled in pain. Firstly my head is paining from the thing they hit me. Now they are pulling my hair. The man came beside me. He was wearing a mask, but no hat.

"Why am I doing this, I will say. And don't worry about that weak girl. She is safe in your home with no one around for her help" he said. He eyes were red. He had brown eyes. He hairs were short. He had a piercing on his ears.

"What did I do to you" I asked. My head is paining so much. He left my hair and came infront of me. He placed a chair and sat on it. He placed his hands on his legs leaning on it.

"Now where do I start" he said rubbing his chin. His eyes brightened which is fake.

"Yeah, how about I will show you my face and then I will introduce myself" he said. I sat quiet trying to find how to remove the ropes. They were too easy. It was not like Destiny has tied me up.

He removed his mask. I saw his face, but I haven't seen him anymore. He has a beard. He had a piercing between his nose.

"You don't recognize me, don't you. And you will not, because you haven't seen me at all" he said.

"I am Rick Denver, does a name Denver ring any bell in your head" he said tapping my head. I moved away from his hand. I searched the name in my head, thinking I have met a person like that. And I think I got it.

"You are Brian Denver son" I asked. I removed a loop which is tied on my hand. Thank God he was distracted from our talking.

"Oh you remember my dad. That's good" he said leaning on the chair.

"What did I do to him. He was a good client for us" I said.

"He sure was a good client to you. But you" he leaned forward and jabbed his finger on my chest "You were not a good client to him. Because of you everything was ruined" he shouted.

"I don't remember doing anything to him. I was loyal to him" I said. He laughed out hard.

"Loyal. You fucking played games on him and took away his company from him by your lies. Just to build your company, you like to play with people belongings. Do you" he said I looked at him in shock and confused.

"I did that to him. I didn't do that to him. He was loosing his company because his shares went down. I helped him, as much as I can. But he made his final decision by selling his company to me. He himself signed it to me two years back. I still have the copies in my office if you want. I won't do such a thing for anyone" I said. He slapped me.

"You are fucking lying to me. My own dad said it, that you took it from him. He wouldn't lie to me. I know it" he said pacing around infront of me.

"If you don't believe, I will show you. If you would let me.. " he interrupted me.

"I don't fucking believe you" he shouted turning towards me "I know my dad. Because of your cheap tricks, he fucking ruined himself. He killed himself because he not able to take the pain. Along with that, he poisonend my mom and sister in the food before he killed himself. You fucking ruined my whole family and my life" he said angrily looking dead in my eyes.