Chapter 32

Liam's pov

It was fun today. Alex, Destiny and Ava were in my house till night. My heart yearned for Destiny to stay here. I loved her to stay in my house.

I miss her already. When they went back, my parents came back with their items. I helped them in arranging the items, my mother kissed my cheek greeting a good night. I can see that they both were tired. So I didn't distrub them. I will talk to them tomorrow morning.

Now I was in my room checking the security camera about how I ended up in that position in morning. I was quite surprised about the position we were. I loved seeing her in my arms. I have cameras all over my house except in the rooms because it's about privacy. And only I can access to the cameras in my house.

I started seeing from the time I sat beside her. We slept like that till the morning. Then Destiny started to move towards me. I can see her shivering because the blanket has moved down to her waist. She lifted the blanket and sat on my lap hugging me tightly. I was sleeping like a rock.

How come I didn't notice this. Atleast I should have known her weight on me.

I think I was to tired to notice. But I was happy to find her next to me as I woke up. I wished Alex or Ava should not have distrub us.

I was amused when Destiny thought I was a pillow. She is really a heavy sleeper. I wanted to kiss the hell out of her but there were audience. When she knew what situation she was in, and tried to get up and landed on the floor. That seen was hilarious. She is very clumsy.

I don't know when will the day arrive, when I will get up everyday with her in my arms. I closed the laptop and went to bed. I went to sleep thinking about how to get her back.

***********

(Flashback)

It's been almost a year that I have joined this school. This school is amazing. I got a experience of living alone. I just want to know about different places hence I came here to complete my last year of school. And I wanted to know more about this place. But I miss Melissa and Sophia.

I thought this school will be boring as hell. But I got a good friend Alex Black. He is fun to hang out with but he is pain in butt when you know him. When I joined here very girls swooned over me. But I just shrugged it off. I didn't like anyone here. They are the least importance in my life. I know they are swooning over me for only money and fun. And I am interested in neither of them.

But I only kept my eyes on one girl and her name is Destiny. When I saw her first time in the library, I was awestruck in her beauty. She is very beautiful. She didn't even glance my way like every girl did. I found myself attracted towards her. So I started talking to her. To know her.

She would come daily to the library and I would annoy her till she talk to me. Eventually after weeks we eventually became friends.

Till today we talk about everything. I literally know her likes dislikes about everything. She would say stories about her family. I would feel jealous hearing her but I don't show it because I don't want to think about my parents. I have made a copy of her image and her every activities in my mind. We would only spend time in library. That's my favorite part of the school. I didn't have her mobile number to talk with her because she didn't use any. I was little disappointed about that.

We have become more close than before. Sometimes I would just sit and watch her ramble about whatever she talks. After few months I started to have feelings for her.