Chapter 26

Liam's pov

"RUN"

I said as soon as Alexis started coming our way. I tug my hand which was holding Destiny's hand towards the stairs. We climbed up the stairs laughing very hard. I heard door to the stairs opened and a scream was heard through the stairs.

"Liam you idiot, wait till I get to you"

I went towards the meeting floor. And entered one of the room and hid behind the large desk with Destiny beside me. I was laughing so hard that I held my stomach which has started to hurt now.

"God, that was hilarious. Did you see her face" I said to Destiny still laughing. Thank God the meeting room is sound proof otherwise we would have been caught by now. Destiny was still laughing wiping her eyes to remove her tears.

"Yeah. That was great. You are still a jerk you know" she said still laughing. I winked at her for the statement. I heard the door of meeting room opened. I bought my finger to Destiny lips to keep her quiet. She understood and kept quiet and listened to the sound in the room.

"Liam if you are here better come out or else it won't be nice with you. I am not leaving this here better understand that" I heard her heels coming towards us. We both pressed our backs against the desk to cover ourselves. Alexis came and stood infront of us. Only her legs can be seen. Thank God the meeting room curtains were closed. It was hard to find anyone here. Only little light was coming from outside of the meeting room.

Alexis stood there for few seconds and moved away from us. We heard the meeting room door close. I released a breath and looked at Destiny. My finger were still on her lips, she was looking into my eyes. I traced her lips with my finger and looked at her lips. I started to lean forward to kiss her. But suddenly her forehead was smashed against mine. We both groaned and rubbed our foreheads.

Did she have to sneeze now? Well it was good, otherwise I was again doing the mistake I did the other day. I have to wait for right time.

Good thing she didn't sneeze on me, she covered her mouth quickly.

"Oww" she moaned in pain and rubbed her forehead "I am so sorry" she said. I stood up from the hiding place and gave her my hand to take it. She took it, I helped her up.

"It's okay. Looks like your cold is still there" I said leaving her hand.

"Yeah"

I moved towards the door with Destiny beside me. I opened the door and checked for any sign of Alexis. Looks like she went to clean herself. I gestured my hand to Destiny to follow me. We went to the elevator and pressed the button.

I should invite her for the dinner this weekend. Even my mother insisted to bring her. I have to ask her help for the surprise, then she will stay with me. After that I will talk about the dinner.

The elevator door opened and we went inside.

"Princess" I called her.

"Yeah"

"Well I wanted to ask you something" I asked her nervously.

"Okay"

"You see" the elevator opened, we both came out and started walking towards the office and I continued talking to her "I want you to come to my home tomorrow after work".

She went to her desk and I stood infront of her. She raised her eyebrows at me in question. "Why" she asked.

"I am preparing a surprise for my parents, and I want you to help me" I asked her rubbing my hand behind the neck. She was still looking at me for any questions.