Chapter 36

Liam's pov

We both are still on the bed kissing each, we still have our underwears. We didn't had sex, if that's what you are thinking. I am not ready yet, I think she is also. We are just making out pleasuring each other.

When doctor arrived, he checked up on me and removed the drip. Only slight fever was there. After he left, my mother came and said to take rest. I said no. But she said, she will manage the company. And she also said Destiny will be with me. Her idea not mine. And I liked that. She strictly ordered me to feed Destiny when she wakes up. So we have the house to ourselves today. But I was not at all prepared for the activities took place when she woke.

I was waiting her to wake up so we can eat breakfast. But that thought went out off my mind as she roamed her hand on my chest. I just thought to only kiss her except the lips. But she surprised me. I thought she was again in her dream. But no, she was the one initiated the kiss.

I am beyond happy how things turned out now. I have to impress her on the date and ask her to be my girlfriend.

I don't know what's the time. We are just here kissing. I was above her, kissing her lips and as our chest brush against each other. I like how her nipples brush against my chest. I left her mouth and trailed kisses on her shoulders and collarbone.

"Liam, I think we should stop now" she said panting heavily.

"But I don't want to leave you yet" I mumbled against her soft skin.

"I want to take a shower. Can I use yours" she asked running her fingers in my hair. I placed my head on her chest.

"Okay" I said.

"Then move above from me" she said. I pulled away from her and slept beside her. She sat up and pulled the sheets to cover herself. She got up and started moving towards the bathroom. She went in and forgot to lock the door. I got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom without making any noise. As I closed the door, I turned around.

I found Destiny in the shower, water dripping down her body. I gulped and licked my lips at the sight. I went behind her and grabbed her waist. She gasped and turned towards me.

"Liam what are you doing here" she asked in shock as she covered herself. I removed her hands and pulled her towards me by her waist as there was no air to go between us. The water ran down our body.

"Do I make you uncomfortable? If I do then I will leave" I asked looking into her eyes. She relaxed in arms and shook her head. I leaned down and captured her lips.

In an hour we both are out of the shower wrapped in our own towels. This is the best shower I had. I would love to have it everyday. We were both brushing our teeths looking each other in the mirror smiling. I quickly finished it and stood behind her to finish. When she finished, I hugged her from behind and kissed her wet hair. She smiled at me. I lifted my right hand to her chin and tilted to her right and I captured her lips.

She kissed back slowly. I turned her towards me and pushed her against the sink. She grabbed my shoulder for the support. I felt her towel had become loose coming out where she had tucked. I lifted my hand and grabbed the middle of the towel and slowly pulled it down. When I had pulled half the way to her breast, the door to the bathroom door burst open.

"Liam, what's taking....." the person's voice stopped. We pulled away and looked at the door.

There stood Alex at the door like a statue with wide eyes and mouth hanging open. I pushed Destiny behind me covering herself with my body.

"What the hell Alex? Don't you know how to knock. And why did you come to my bathroom" I said getting angry at him. Hearing my voice he came back to senses and turned around showing his back.