Chapter 37

Chapter 37

The kitchen was a mess by the time she was there. Glass was everywhere and Justin's hand was bleeding.
Justin was in so much shock that he could not focus on the bleeding hand. Who was that? Why would they broke into their house? Did they want to hurt them?

Alex's POV:

I rushed to help my bleeding boyfriend.
"Baby! What happened? Are you okay?" I took the nearby dish towel to help clean up the blood.

"I don't know. I turned on the light and I saw this girl in black...next thing I knew...my hand was bleeding." He shakily explained what happened minutes ago. I nodded while tying the dish towel around his hand. He hissed and tried to pull away but was unsuccessful.

"We need to get you to a hospital." I stood while helping him up. All he did was nod. We got in his fastest car and drove to the nearest hospital.

*At the Hospital*

Alex's POV:

We ran into the emergency room and I felt people staring but I didn't care.
"My boyfriend's hand is bleeding!" I yelled at a nurse and she ran over to examine him. She nodded and took him into a room. I was standing over her shoulder trying to what she was doing.
"He'll need stitches." She said and pushed me out. I went over to a chair in the waiting room.

*After a few hours*

Alex's POV:

The nurse came in with a smile on her face. I waited for the news.
"Okay. We stitched up his hand. Come back if there's any sign of infection." She handed me a paper. I read it over and nodded.

"Thank you." I saw Justin coming out, smiling. The front door of the hospital was swarmed by paparazzi so we took the back exit.

"Baby?" I captured his attention.
He hummed in response.

"Don't you have a tour coming up?" I asked, hoping the answer was no considering all that has happened.

"Management decided to delay it. Until the whole thing with Madison dies down." He answered.

"Okay." I say as we continue home.

A/N: Hi! How ya doing? I hope you like the chapter! 💕