Chapter 51

Chapter 51

The police were there within minutes of Jaxon calling them, along with an ambulance. Madison was in handcuffs yet again.

Alex's POV:

I woke up to a loud beeping in my ear, a IV was injected into me and a window on the left wall opened.

"W-What?" I say very confused as I try to get more comfortable. I didn't even hear the door open.

"Honey. Don't move." A sweet female voice says, trying to get me to lay back down.

"What happen?" I ask the woman.
"You're in the hospital, sweetie. You tripped and broke your ankle." She says calmly.

"Okay." I say as Justin rushes in, pushing the nurse out of the way.

"Alex! Baby, you're okay. You're okay." He cries into my gown.

"Hi, Juju." I wrap my arms around him, assuring him and myself that I wasn't going anywhere.

"I thought I was going to loose y-you." He continued to sob.

"Baby, I'm okay." I assure him. He sniffles and grabs a tissue on the night side beside me. I heard a person cleared their throat.

"Sorry." Justin mumbled, pulling away from me.
"It's okay." The person saids.

"I'm Melissa, her nurse." She states. He gets up, wiping his tears and shakes her hand.

"Hi, Melissa." He says confidently, his voice cracking a bit.

"What happened, anyway?" She asked.

"Long story." Justin and I said in unison.

"She's crazy, crazy in love." Melissa said.

"She's dying for my affection." Justin said.

"So, what are you gonna do?" I said to Justin, knowing Scooter would want an interview to clear things up.

"I'll have Scooter set up an interview." He said.

*Later at home*

Alex's POV:

Justin was on the phone with Scooter to set up an interview.

"....okay. Thanks Scooter." He said, hanging up the phone.

"Well?" I asked him, sitting up.

"I have an interview with Ellen in a couple days." He said, sitting next to me.

"Do you think your fans will believe you?" I said.

"Hopefully. She's ain't my girl." He said, kissing me lightly on the forehead.

This is complete bliss. Just him and I. This something I haven't felt in a while.

A/N: Hi! How did you like this chapter? This will be the last update for the next two weeks because I'm going on a trip to Europe. Please vote and comment. Thank you for your support. 😊