Chapter 54

Chapter 54

*A few months after*

Justin and Alex were working non-stop. Justin was on the final touches of his new album. Alex was working on proofreading her new book that was set to come out the following month.

Justin's POV:

"Baby! Can you come here for a sec!" I hear my angel's voice yell. I was in my home studio, about to send Scooter my finished album. I hit sent and went to the office.

"Yes bubba?" I ask as I entered.

"Can you read through this one last time? I have to send it to Taylor for the final draft." She requested. I nodded and she jumped up from the beige chair.

"Why don't you cook us dinner, Love?" I asked as she exited the room.

Alex's POV:

I walked into the kitchen, wondering what I could make us for dinner. I looked through the fridge, cupboards and drawers. All we had were ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise. I huffed and grabbed my cell phone. I dialed Chipotle to get take out.

"I'll pick it up in twenty five minutes."  I hung up and went back to the office.

"Baby, you seem stressed." I pointed out.

"I really hope Scooter likes the album." He scrolled through my work and closed it.

"We should go on a vacation!" I yell in his ear.

"Ahhhhhh. Bubba, you don't have to yell." He stepped back.

"Sowwy." I batted my eye lashes while making a frowning face.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked curiously.

"Las Vegas?" I really wanted the hot weather.

"I'll book us a hotel for this weekend." He said, as I grabbed my keys from the counter.

"Where you going?" His raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I ordered Chipotle. We don't have any food." I explained to him. He just blankly stared for a second or two.

"Justin? What are you looking at? Justin?" I snapped my fingers in front of him twice.

"Uh, what?" He shook his head, as if trying to come back to reality.
"You spaced out. Is something wrong?" I'm sure I looked concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He tried to get pass me. I grabbed him by the hand.

"I'm your girlfriend. You can tell me anything, you know that right?" I say sympathetically.

"Yeah. I know. Thanks, babygirl. I love you." He left.
I wonder what that was all about. I shrugged it off and went out the door.

*At Chipotle*

Alex's POV:

I park close to the restaurant, running in and hope I don't get recognized.  I grabbed the attention of a staff member  and got my food. I turned to leave but a voice called my name.

"Oh my gosh, Alex! I love you so much!" I turned to see who said that. A small girl who was about six or seven years old, was smiling her pearly white teeth.

"Thank you, sweetie. Do you want a picture?" I asked the blonde girl.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" The girl squealed. Her mother took a photo.

"What's your name, honey?" I asked her.

"Ashley." She replied.

"That's a pretty name. Your love doesn't go unrecognized." With that, I left.

*At Home*

Justin's POV:

I'm watching basketball, waiting for Alex to return with our food.

"Babe! Where are you that I need you?" She yelled.

"In the living room!" I replied in the same tone. I heard shoes clicking and a bag being thrown on the table.

"Thanks, bubba." I kiss her forehead lightly. Then, dig in the for my food.

"Yours is the burrito." He nodded as he found it. I found my burrito bowl and we watched random television shows for the rest of the day.

A/N: The next chapter will have more drama and not be so boring, I promise! What do you think will happen in Las Vegas? Any suggestions? If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment. I love you!
Side Note: my kik is @/madd_dodds if you have suggestions or you could just comment or PM me. Thank you!