Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Justin had been whining in pain for hours now and Madison was growing tired of it. She put the plate in the dishwasher and went to check on him.

Madison's POV:

I stomped up the stairs annoyed and knocked on the door of my room.
"Come on out." I demanded, opening the door.

"Justin, stop this. You're acting like a three year old." I instructed calmly. He turned around to face me.

"I'm sorry but it hurts." He complained as he got off the bed to put his shirt over his bruised back.

"Come down stairs. Dinner's gonna be ready in fifteen minutes." I stated as the door shut, leaving him alone.

I went into the kitchen and got the ingredients needed to make a simple pasta dish I saw in one of the cooking magazines I own.

Once it was done, I yelled for Justin. It took him awhile to get down but when he did, he didn't hesitate to began devouring the meal.

"T-This is good." He said with a mouth full of pasta.

"Thanks." As I finished the last of my pasta.

"C-Can I go watch tv?" He asked like a child would ask his mother.

"Yes." I started clearly the table and Justin raced to the television in the living room.

He had the news on and what I overheard was a nightmare.

"Police got a lead that the kidnapped Popstar Justin Bieber was with a woman that is believed to be his former girlfriend, Madison Gomez."

And that's when time stopped.

A/N: Thank you for all the votes and comments. Keep them coming. You guys are the ones that inspire me to keep on writing. I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think will happen? Will Madison get caught? Will Justin be saved? 😘