Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Alex was at Chipotle with a Dr. Pepper in her hands, balling her eyes out. She knew Justin was insecure about relationships, especially after all the Madison drama but she never thought he would call her those horrible words.

"Lying, cheating whore." kept repeating over and over in her mind, making her more depressed. She didn't know why Jason was texting her. She had even asked him to stop but the messages kept coming. She never wanted to see Justin so broken ever again.

Alex's POV:

Chipotle was lively with girls with their boyfriends, laughing it up and eating delicious Mexican cuisine. My stomach started to growl after a few minutes of feeling sorry for myself and went to order a steak burrito with guacamole and some salsa and get a refill on my Dr. Pepper.

I like to eat my emotions away. I got my food, sat at an empty table and began to inhale my burrito of deliciousness along with my drink to forget my relationship drama.

*After some time passes*

Alex's POV:

It was around eight pm when I decided I should leave. I decided I should go to my parents' house since Justin wants to kill me right now.
A/N: Hey! How is everyone doing? Did you like the chapter? Love you all! 💓