Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Justin was restless. It had been one day since Alex went missing. He was already thinking the worst. He just wanted his babygirl back. Was that too much to ask?

Justin's POV:

It's been twenty four hours without sleep, food or drink. But that doesn't matter. All that matters, is finding her. I've been driving to and from police stations all day and night with no such luck.

*After five hours*

Justin's POV:

I was in the last police station in town, arguing with the front desk lady.

"What do you mean you have no leads?! You have to have something! People just don't vanish into thin air!" I screamed at this short 4"9 women.

"I'm sorry sir." She franticly apologized, over and over again. I grabbed her collar.

"Hey! Break it up!" A police officer separated me from the lady.

"What's the problem, sir?" He spoke calmly. I couldn't get my breathing under control because of the intense anger.

"What the problem is this pathetic-" He cut me off.

"Hey. You need to calm down before I book you for disorderly conduct." He spoke sternly. I took a deep breath.

"As I was saying, this women is telling me that there's no information on my missing girlfriend." I finish my answer.

"What's your girlfriend's name?" He asked, taking out a notepad.

"Alex Russ." I answer calmly.
"Is Alex short for anything? Alexandrine? Alexandria?" He asks.

"No, just Alex." I put my hands in my pocket in an attempt to calm myself down.

"We'll see what we have." He motioned me to a creme color chair. I sit down with a huff.

*Some time passes*

Justin's POV:

"Have you found anything about Alex?" I ask franticly as the officer comes to my view and speaking range so I don't have to yell.

"Um...unfortunately nothing, sir." He says sympathetically. The hopeful look vanished from my face. I try to keep the water works at bay.

"Oh. Um, okay." I breathe out.

"How long has she been missing?" He questions.

"A day." I compose myself enough to speak.

"Don't give up hope yet. We'll find her." He speaks. I nod, not really believing him.

"You must really love her, don't ya?" He asks.

"More than anything. She's all that matters to me." I say.

"Then, we'll find her. Never say never." He says and goes to his office.

"Hey!" I say loud enough for him to turn around.

"Thanks." I smile as I leave.

Alex Russ, you are all that matters to me. I will find you. I promise.
A/N: That was beautiful! 😭 What was your favorite part of this chapter? What has been you favorite part of this book so far? Please vote and comment. Thank you. Love you all! 😘