Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Justin slept through dinner and into the night. Alex plopped into the bed and put her arm around him, kissing him lightly on the forehead before drifting off to sleep.

Alex's POV:

Buzz! Buzz!, I groaned and slammed on the alarm clock. I rolled myself out of the warm bed, put slippers on and went to my laptop to check my e-mail. After that was done I closed the web browser. I went to my IMs and saw an unfamiliar name.
Watch your back.

I didn't reply and quickly closed it. It was our last day in Vegas and I was not going to allow a message to ruin it.

I go pick a simple outfit and change into it. I brush my teeth and hair, putting it up in a basic bun. I do a tiny bit of make-up. I walk out of the bathroom to see Justin in his boxers.

"Damn baby. Youuuuu seeeeeeeexy." He saids as I throw him a shirt.

"Why thank you Mr. Bieber." I say in my terrible British accent, bowing. Justin burst out laughing. Then, my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said shakily as I put it on speaker.

"Hello, Alex. Hello, Justin. I'd be careful if I were you. I wouldn't want you to be....roadkill." The line went dead. The silence between Justin and I was broken when the window broke.

"Who would throw a rock through a window?" I ask as Justin picked up the rock.

"It has a note." He untied the note from the rock and unfolded it.

Roadkill is not just raccoons.

"What?" I look at Justin.
A/N: That was a creepy chapter, don't ya think? What was your favorite part? What do you want to happen next? Please comment your responses and remember to vote.