Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Alex became very warm, almost fever-ish, her stomach was in knots and her head was pounding. What should she do? Should she "bump" into them and attempt to convince Justin to run with her and have an pissed off Madison to deal with, who she was pretty sure should be in a mental clinic or pretend she never saw them and continue to spend the day with Y/N?

Alex's POV:

I felt sick, happy and relieved at the same time. Happy and relieved that my boyfriend was safe. Sick because he seemed happy with his kidnapper!
Before I knew it, my legs were moving towards the direction of Justin and Madison.

"SHE KIDNAPPED HIM!" I yelled, not having any control over my own body. Madison shot up at the direction of the yell, eyes widen, grabbed Justin and ran for her life.

Justin's POV:

I heard a familiar voice scream and the next thing I knew, I was being pulled through the store by Madison.

"Justin!" The familiar voice of my girlfriend, Alex screamed, her voice getting louder and louder.

"Babygirl!" I screamed, trying to get out of Madison's grip. Then, she stopped running. I looked at what was stopping her and it was a tall, tan mall security guard.

"Ma'am?" He questioned as Alex caught up.

"Yes?" Madison answered innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"I've seen you on the news. You're Madison Gomez." Then her eyes widen and made a break for it.

"I need back up." The guard said into his radio and chased her. Before she got out of the store, another guard caught her.

"Let go of me you asshole!" Madison screamed at the top of her lungs as she squirmed from his grip. He ignored her and gripped her tighter.

"I called the police." Alex smirked at her and Madison's eyes widen in shock and fear. Then, sirens were heard and police officers were at either side of Madison.

"See you in court, Madison." Snickered Alex, while waving evilly.

A/N: Yay! Justin was rescued! Any more ideas? Please comment. 😘