Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*After two days*

Justin went over to Alex's house to discuss what happened the night he got drunk.

Justin's POV:

I knocked on the door and put my hands into my pockets, tapping my foot. Come on, Alex. Open the damn door. The door opens, revealing Alex. Her hair a mess, circles under her eyes with no make-up.

"Justin. It's nine am." She says, rubbing her eyes.

"It doesn't matter. I need to talk to you." I said coming in, pushing her out of the way.

"Um, okay." She said kind of shocked.

"What happened? The night I got drunk?" I ask getting straight to the point.

"Nothing happened." She lied. How dumb does she think I am?

"You're lying." I said.

"You said I was beautiful." She confessed.

"You are." I said.

"You really meant that?" She asked.

"Of course I did." I said.

"But you were drunk." She pointed out.

"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts." I said. Then I left.

Alex's POV:

He meant it. He meant every word of it. He thinks I'm beautiful. I blushed hard after he left. I ran outside to see him still in the driveway. I ran straight to him, turned him violently around and kissed him. A passionate kiss. Like the one you see in the movies. Our lips moved like a harmony. After about three minutes, we released.

"Wow." We said in unison and continued kissing.

A/N: Justin and Alex finally realized they were made for each other! Any ideas on what should happen in the next couple chapters? DM me if you have ideas. Love u all! 💕