Chapter 29

Chapter 29
Madison's blood boiled when she heard the police and Alex were still searching for Justin. She loved him and if she couldn't have him, no one could. She didn't care he had a career. As far as she was concerned, beliebers didn't deserve him. But little did she know, they love him more than she ever could.

Justin's POV:

I began to zone out as the television went on and on. I thought about my life. I missed everything - Alex, my beliebers, being on stage, Scooter, even my annoying friends, Ryan and Chaz. Everything. Before I knew it, tears fell from my eyes. What did I do to deserve this?

Madison's POV:

I was clearing the table when I heard sobs coming from the living room. I came in to see Justin balling his eyes out.
"Justin, sweetie. What's wrong?" I softly spoke as I stretched out my arms to embrace him.
"N-Nothing. I just miss home." He got out of my embrace, wiping his tears.
"Oh honey. This is your home now." I re-joined the hug and allowed him to cry on my shoulder.

A/N: Awww! That was sweet! Maybe Madison isn't all bad. (See what I did there.) This will be the last update for awhile. Finals will be coming up so I'll be super busy! Also, I'll be editing two of my earlier fanfics but you're welcome to read those! Thank you for all the votes and comments. :)