Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alex finally got to Justin's house. She didn't have to knock because the door was open widely with a fake smiley Justin.

"Hey Alex!" Justin said as he went to give her a hug.
"Hi Justin." She said hugging back.
"Come in!" He said trying not to break down in front of her.

"So, how are you?" He asked her as she sat down on the couch in the massive living room.
"Justin. Cut the act." Alex said right out of blue.

"What are you talking about?" He said a bit confused but still kept the smile on his face.

"I know my best friend. That smile is fake." She said.

"You're crazy. I'm happier then I ever been." He said.

"Worst lie ever." Justin thought, mentally sobbing.

"You broke up with Madison." Alex said. She hit the weak spot. She knew that would make him cry. She wanted him too. He can't be strong forever.

"I k-know." He said, his voice breaking a little. He was cracking.

"She was awful anyway." She said, prepared for what was next. He exploded.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?! MADISON WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" He said, full of rage and sadness.

"Justin. She was using you." She said calmly.
"How did you know?" He asked her.

"I always did." She said and walked out. Justin stood there, the feeling was indescribable.

Rage, sadness and betrayal all in one. A recipe for disaster.

A/N:
Why aren't you guys voting or commenting? The feedback and votes are appreciated.

Love ya! 😘