Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Time froze for what seemed like hours. Alex turned around to see the reason her boyfriend had a terrified expression on his face. Her mouth fell open when she figured out who it was.

Alex's POV:

Madison. Her eyes were black with envy, staring at Justin, then me and back again.

"Hello Alex." Madison spat with ventom,pulling a suspious item from her leather jacket. I gasped at the gun pointing at me, her finger debating whether to pull the trigger.

"Madison. Stop." Justin pushed me behind him. Everyone else was under tables in hopes in not getting shot by Justin's insane ex.

"Come back to me baby. I know you don't want your precious girlfriend to hurt." She challenged. He gulped but quickly regained his confidence.

"Not a chance." His protective side was coming out a little too quickly for my liking. A whimper escaped a mouth from one of the far left tables. I turned my head and saw a girl around four years old hiding with her parents. Madision quickly grabbed the girl from the table and put her forearm around her neck with the gun at her temple.

"Come with me or the girl gets it." She threaten. Justin looked back at me with sorrowful eyes. I mouthed "go" with tears in my eyes.

"Leave the girl out of this." He's not giving up yet. I smiled at the thought. Madison's grip must have tighten around the girl because I heard a "ow" escape her mouth. It was quiet for a while then she spoke.

"Fine." I heard a thug which meant the girl was thrown to the ground.

"I'll give you one more chance. Come with me and your girlfriend lives." She challenged one more time.

Justin's POV:

Alex is my world. I couldn't allow her to get hurt because of my past with Madison. Here goes nothing.

"Fine. I'll go with you." I sighed in defeat and started to walk over to my kidnapper. Alex gasps and started crying hysterically.

"No! Justin! Please don't leave me!" She begs as a tear fell down my cheek. You'll be safe my princess.

Madison's POV:

I have him back. I, Madison Marie Gomez, have my boyfriend Justin Drew Bieber back. I threw him into the black van that I drove to get here and closed the door. I smiled and I drove to my mansion.

A/N: Woah. That was intense. What did you think?