Chapter 60

Chapter 60

The couple was tired from a long day from shopping, eating and mainly just enjoying themselves. They were walking down the street when a car came speeding towards them. It was seconds before it all went black.

Justin's POV:

"W-W?" I stuttered as I struggled to open my eyes, my head pounding. I come face to face with a woman in loose fitting clothing.

"Hi, I'm Janet. Your nurse." She introduced herself. Her blonde hair was in a knotted bun and her make up was everywhere.

"What happened?" I rubbed my head, feeling like I got hit with a hangover.

"Uh-your report said a man passed by and saw you got hit by a car with a woman beside you." She read the report.

"Is my girlfriend okay?!" I yelled as I shot up painfully fast.

"Ahhh!" I felt a couple of doctors attempt to gently push me back down.

"She got it worse than you did, kid." A male doctor walked in.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my heart pounding so loud I'm sure the doctors could hear it.

"I'll show you. It's hard to explain." He opened up the curtains next to my bed. I saw her hooked up to a heart monitor, breathing tubes and a full body cast.

"C-Can y-you pl-please l-leave?" I ask as the tears swelled up in my eyes. They all scattered out, knowing all of them were completely out of my hospital room, I sat there and sobbed. The tears were running freely down my face, snot was already coming out of my nose.

She was so fragile and broken. It's all my fault. I should've seen the car coming. I should've been the one in the condition she's in. I've done so many horrible things. I've gotten drunk, partied and had sex with multiple women since I already had a gut feeling Madison was cheating on me. I just did not want to admit it. I almost got arrested and put in jail for six months. I've been so horrible to my beliebers too. All I've been doing is going through the motions. Even their "I love you's" seem too normal. The only person I've allowed to see me like this Alex. She could be dying!

A/N:
Now, you know what Justin's background story. Did you expect it? What was your favorite part of the chapter? Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you! <3