Chapter 55

Chapter 55

The happy couple was up, packed and ready to get in a car for a eight hour drive to Las Vegas. Justin had finished putting in the last of their stuff into his car.

Justin's POV:

"Ready, Babe?" I shut the truck and jogged to the drivers seat.

"W-What? Um, yeah." She was half asleep. It was understandable, considering it was five in the morning.

"Okay, ba-" I look over and she's fast asleep. She looks so cute when she's asleep. I turned the key and the engine roared to life.

I started to drive in the pitch black, barely being able to see with my headlights on. This is going to be a long day.

*Later*

Justin's POV:

It was 6:00 am when the sun was peaking over the horizon. I heard a groan coming from the passenger seat.

"Are you okay?" Alex grumbles.

"Yes, sweetie." I say a little irritated.

"You nod your head yes but you wanna say no, what do you mean?" She asks.

"I mean, I'm not tired." I get a little angry.

"Yes, you are." She says.

"You wanna argue all day but make love all night." I mutter under my breath.

"No! I'm just asking!" She snaps.

"We're here." I say, trying to end the argument.

"Whatever." She jumps out of the car, slamming the door.

"Babe! I'm sorry." I jog to catch up to her.

"I'm gonna check in." She says blandly, walking away from me.

As Alex said, she checked us in. Our room is more like a suite. It has a king size bed in a decent size bedroom, living room, two bathrooms and a kitchen.
She was doing something on wattpad. She had to quit due to being too busy with writing and publishing new hard cover novels. I hug her from behind while doing a raspberry on her neck.

"Justin, stop." She tries to push me away.

"But I'm bored!" I whine like a child.

She spins around in the office chair with an angry expression on her face and says, "Justin. I'm busy. I can't drop whatever I'm doing to entertain or cuddle you." and returns to her work.

"What did I do?" I ask her, clearly confused on why she's so angry. She sighs, turns back around and gives me "are you kidding me?" look.

"I'm busy." She states and returns to her work. I decide to leave her alone for a while.
A/N: Cliffhanger! 😱
What do you mean come out! I got it on repeat! How about you? How did like the chapter? Do you think Alex over-reacted? What do you want to happen next? Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you. I love you.
If you want to vote for Thought of You in the wattys. Use the hashtag, #MyWattysChoice Thought of You AND ADD THE LINK TO THE STORY IN YOUR TWEET! Thank you! Love you! ❤️