Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Justin got to the club and being who he is, they let him and Za in without checking their IDs, even though they were underaged.

Justin's POV:

We entered the club and Za immediately went over to the bar.

"YO JB! WHAT YOU WANT?!" He screamed over the music.

"JUST A BEER!" I answered back. We waited for a minute and the drinks came. I took a sip of mine and it tasted so good. I had another and another. Then I danced with some girl. She was good. Like really good. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder but my vision was so blurry that I couldn't make out who it was.

"H-hey." I slurred. Great, I was drunk. Did I care? Hell no!

"Man you're drunk." The unknown person said.

"Whatever." I said. Then I felt this person grab me, pulling me out of the chaos.

Za's POV:

Great. I got him drunk. What am I suppose to do now?

Once I got him in the car, I pulled out my phone. Who was I suppose to call? I called the first person that came to my mind. Alex. I dialed her number. After six rings, she picks up.

"Alex?" I say almost frantic.

"Hey Za. What's up?" She saids in a really good mood. Sorry to ruin the mood, Alex.

"I might have gotten Justin drunk." I say almost too quiet.

"What?!" She yells, obviously pissed off.

"I'm sorry." I say, meaning every word of it.

"Just drive him over to me." She says with no emotion in her voice, then she hangs up.

A/N: CLIFF HANGER! What do you think will happen next? Sorry it's short. 😘