Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Justin's world crashed right then and there. His eyes glisten with tears as he read the messages between the love of his life and her ex-boyfriend.

Justin's POV:

I scrolled through the messages up,down and back again. What did I do? Am I not a good boyfriend? Am I not spoiling my princess enough? Am I spoiling her too much? What am I doing wrong?

"Baby? Why are you on my phone? Did I get a message?" Her voice rang in my ears.

"Um...yes babe. From Jason." I threw the phone across the bed.

"Oh. Him." An angry expression grew on her face.

"Why is he texting you? I thought you guys broke up a year ago." Anger evident in my voice.

"We did. I don't know why he's texting me!" Her hands were up in defense.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked, my eyes burning into her soul.

"No. I would never cheat on you." She lied.
"YOU LIAR! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I snapped, getting off the bed and pacing around the room.

"Bab-" I cut her off, fully disgusted by her presence in the room.

"NO! GET OUT YOU LYING, CHEATING WHORE!" I screamed in her face. Tears started building up in her eyes but I was too angry to care at this point.

A/N: That was intense. What do you think? Please give me opinions and vote! Thank you! I love you all! 😃