Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Justin and Alex were up against his car, locking lips and sucking faces like they were the only people on earth. People stared as they walked by but the happy couple didn't seem to care. After about five more minutes of this, they released.

Alex's POV:

That was the most passionate kiss I ever shared. I was lost into Justin's caramel brown eyes.
"Alex?" He said, snapping me from my thoughts.
"What?" I said, shaking my head.
"You were staring at me." He said.
"You're amazing." I whispered.
"You're so beautiful." He commented.
"Thanks." I chuckled, embarrassed.
"Hey." He whispered, using his index finger to lift up my chin. My eyes met his.
"Don't ever try to hide your beautiful face from me." He whispered into my ear. His warmth was something of an angle. It sent chills up my spine. I smiled.

Justin's POV:

That was just amazing. Her lips tasted like cherry lip gloss. I got loss her in hazel eyes.
"Justin?" She said, snapping me from my thoughts.
"Yes." I answered. She moved aside.
"You should probably get home." She said, with a pleading look in her eyes.
"Who said I had go home?" I questioned. She smiled like she just had the best thing on earth happen to her.
"Okay." She said while walking to her house. I followed her.
Once we were inside the house, she sighed.
"Okay Justin. There's a spare room upstairs next to mine." She said turning around.
"Okay." I said turning toward the door. She looked shocked.
"I'm just going back to my house to get some extra clothes." I reassured her. She relaxed. I walked out the door.

*At the house*

Justin's POV:

I walked up to my room, went into my closet, grabbed a outfit and a suitcase. I opened the suitcase and threw the outfit in there. I grabbed what I needed from the bathroom and did the same with them. I checked the time from my phone. 10:45 pm. I put my phone in my pocket. I was off.

*After thirty minutes*

Alex's POV:

I saw Justin pull up. He stepped out, went to the truck of his car and pulled out a suitcase.
"Ready." He said with a huge smile on his face. I smiled.

"Okay." I said going back inside the house.
When we got inside the house, he went upstairs.

A/N: I updated! What should happen next? 💕