Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Madison's plan was working out perfectly. She was outside of the Russ's home with rope and duck tape in her hand. Alex should be asleep. It was now or never.

Alex's POV:

I woke up to someone putting duck tape on my mouth and tying me up with rope.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed, but the tape got in the way.

"Shut the hell up." A voice hissed, dragging me out the window. How did I not notice it was open? We hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Oww." I whined. I was rewarded with stinging pain across my face.

We reached a black van. I was thrown harshly, my body stinging with pain as the doors closed. Tears started filling up my eyes. I was never going to see my parents or Justin again.

*Skip some time*

"Wakey, wakey." The same voice cooed in my ear. My eyes opened up, sitting up lazily and was dragged out of the van to a unfamiliar mansion.

"Welcome to your new room, slave." I scanned the front space. It was actually pretty nice. There was a living room in front of me, a kitchen to the right and a upstairs to the left of me.

I was snapped out of my trance when the duck tape was ripped off my mouth.

"Remember me now?" I scanned the woman's features, realization hitting me like a wave.

"What do you want, Madison?" I spat, my spit hitting her caked face.

"You're going to regret that." My bicep was grabbed roughly and I was pulled to the stairs. We stopped when we reached a master bedroom.

"Stay here." The door closed.

After a few minutes, the door opened revealing Madison with...a whip? Who the hell owns a whip? She doesn't think I'm actually her slave, right?

"Get on your knees." She said, sternly while pulling her arm. I obey, feeling a little scared.

"You're getting ten lashes, slave." Then, a sting was followed by a burning sensation. I screamed in pain.
"No screaming. You've earned this." Her voice rung in my ears. The lashes started getting harder. I whimpered with each crack of the whip. At last, I couldn't handle it anymore.

"AHHHHH! PLEASE STOP! I-IT HURTS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Oh, Alex. You were doing so well. You only had three lashes left, as well." She lightly scolded.

"I-I don't c-care." I stuttered, the energy drained from me.

"Very well." The whipping started again.
A/N: Spring break has began! What do you like about the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment. 😘