Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Justin and Alex were out of the hospital but strictly on bed rest. A friend, Scott had offered to nurse them back to health until they got on their feet again.

Justin's POV:

I flip threw the channels, trying anxiously to find something decent to watch.

"Come on. There has to be something to watch." I mumble to myself. Finding nothing of interest, I throw the remote on the bed.

"Nothing to watch?" A voice said, whom I realized was Scott. I nodded in response.

"I brought you some food." Scott dropped the tray neatly into my lap. I did not realized he brought food until now.

"Oh, thank you Scott." I shoved a piece of pepperoni pizza in my mouth.

"This is really good pizza." Scott smiled.

Once I was done, Scott took the tray from me.
"Do you want to talk?" Scott sat on the edge of the bed, staring straight at me.

"I just feel like I should have done something. I should've seen the car coming. I should've jumped both of us out of the way." Tears were forming and threatening to fall. Scott just nodded. A understanding expression was on his face.

"All that matters is you and Alex are alright." He went in for a hug. I gladly accept, embracing him extra tight.

"T-Thank you, man." I stutter through the tears.
"Ahem." We unhugged. Alex was standing there on crutches.

"How long have you been standing there?" Scott asked, wiping the sweat off his neck.

"Long enough. I heard what you said Juju. There was nothing you've could have done. Like Scott said, the most important thing is that we weren't hurt." Alex hopped over to us.

"Aww, I love you Bub." I gave her a tight embrace.
"C-Can't b-breathe." Scott struggled to get free.
"Sorry." We sheepishly said in unison. Once he got free, we continued our hug.

You never know what you have until you almost loose it. People may seem annoying as hell, but once you have a taste of loosing them, you'll want them to annoy you forever.

Alex and I could've died on impact but we didn't. I don't know how, we should be roadkill right now. But by the grace of God, we're still barely alive. Life is short, live it to the fullest.

A/N: This is just a filler. I hoped you guys enjoyed it. What was your favorite part of the chapter? What was your favorite thing that happened? Please comment your responses and don't forget to vote! Thank you!