Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Justin had left Ryan's house a few hours ago and was home alone.

"It feels so empty without Madison." He thought. He pulled out his Iphone 6 and called, his friend he known as long as he can remember, Alex. After five rings, Alex answered.

"Hello?" Alex said uncertain.

"H-hi Alex." Justin said trying not to cry.

"Hey Juju. What's up?" She said cheerfully.

"S-she b-broke u-up w-with m-me." He stuttered, crying a bit.

"WHAT?!" Alex said furiously. She knew Madison was using him. Justin was stunned by the anger in his best friend's voice.

"S-She w-was u-using m-me f-for s-sex." Justin said still stunned that Madison admitted that to her ex.

"Justin. I'm sorry." She said. Justin knew she was pissed. She never called Justin by his name. Only Juju.

"A-Alex?" Justin said while wiping his tears.

"Yes?" She said while calming down a little.

"Could you, um, possibly, um, come over?" Justin said nervously. He almost never got nervous around her. Only once or twice.

"Sure, Juju." Alex said smiling and hung up.

A/N:

Okay, I didn't reach my goal I'm gonna update for you guys anyway! 💕

If you want an update, 10+ votes and 10+ comments(comments meaning feedback)

Love ya! 😎