Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Alex was in panic mode now. It had been two days after the kidnapping of Justin and he seemed to just disappear. She been to every police station trying to get a lead but all were dead ends. Beliebers were freaking out that their idol was missing and was possibly dead.

Alex's POV:

I was on Justin's account, reading through the tweets beliebers had sent him.
Justin. Please come home.
We miss you.
Please anything. I want to know that you are alright.
The tweets broke my heart, knowing they care about him as much as I do. I scrolled and saw more tweets pleading for him to come home. I got off twitter and went to the police station.
I was still hopeful that I would find him. I have too. He's the love of my life.

*At the station*
Alex's POV:

"Hello?" I asked a woman dressed in a uniform, looking exhausted. She hummed in response and I continued.

"I was wondering if you have any leads on my missing boyfriend, Justin Bieber?" I asked hopefully. She looked through some files.

"Someone spotted him with a woman at a clothing store." She answered, giving me a smile.

"Thank you. Let me know if you have anymore leads." I walked out, feeling like I was on cloud nine. We're one step closer to finding you, my love.

A/N: Hey! How did you like the chapter?