Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The alarm clock buzzed in Justin's ear. He turned and silenced it. He got out of his comfy king-sized bed, sludgy his feet to the bathroom. He turned on the 'hot water' setting and got into the shower as he tried to forget the horrible fight that broke him and the love of his life, Madison Gomez.

*Flashback*

Madison was home late, again. Justin was getting worried sick. He heard the door open. It was Madison. She was drunk and ringed of cologne. He knew she was cheating. He did something he promised he would never do, he looked through her phone. She was texting her ex-boyfriend, Chris! But the most recent text broke his heart.

To Chris:
Justin is so clingy and overprotective. I'm gonna break up with him but he's so good in bed! It's you I want baby. 😘

Justin heard footsteps. He quickly turned and saw it was Madison.

"What is this?" He screamed in Madison's face, shoving her phone in her face.

"How could you look through my phone?!" She yelled angrily.

"You're cheating on me!" He screamed, throwing the phone, breaking it.
"No I'm not baby!" She yelled. He knew the truth, it was as plain as the vanilla frap she liked at Starbucks.

"Get out!" He screamed.
"Fine!" She yelled as she was going upstairs to pack her bags. She was gone.

*End of Flashback*

"Madison isn't worth it." Justin thought as he got out of the shower. He got dress in a white t-shirt, jeans and some purple supras. He got in his car and drove to Ryan's house where he planned to spend the day.

"Hey, Ryan." Justin said as the door to Ryan's house was opened, revealing a freshly showered Ryan.
"Hey, bro." Ryan said, moving to the side, letting Justin passed.

"What's wrong man? You seem upset." Ryan stated.

"Madison and I broke up."Justin said in an apathetic tone.

"Why?" Ryan said in a shocked voice.
"She was cheating on me." Justin said, still in the same tone.

"How did you find out?" Ryan said, trying to comfort his heart-broken friend.

"She came home drunk and while she was taking a nap, I looked through her phone. She was texting Chris! She even admitted to him that she was using me for sex!" Justin said, getting angry.

"I'm sorry dude." Ryan said, instantly pissed off that the girl that was Justin's girlfriend for two years cheated on him. By now, Justin was sobbing into Ryan's shirt.

"Was I not a good boyfriend? I gave her everything!" Justin sobbed.

"Obviously, she wasn't the one for you." Ryan stated matter-of-factly.

A/N:
Okay, I'll do this book a little bit different. I'll need 5+ votes and 5+ comments to update!
Love ya all! 😘