Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Madison was destroying Justin's creditably little by little but by the looks of the Jury's faces, no one was believing it. Quite frankly, everyone was annoyed by Madison's unbelievable lies. The judge interrupted her mid sentence and dismissed her.

Justin's POV:

The look on her face was priceless and a smile creeped on my face.
"The jury is dismissed to figure out a verdict." Judge Judy said and dismissed the court.

"You did great Justin." My attorney exclaimed once we left the court room.

"Thanks." I said, fiddling with my hands.

"Babe!" The angelic voice of my girlfriend yelled behind me.

"Babygirl." I wrapped my arms around her and twirled her around.

"Do you think Madison will be guilty?" She asks me with hopeful eyes.

"Definitely." My lawyer cut in, making both of us smile.

*After three hours*

Madison's POV:

The jury has come back with my verdict and everyone in the room is sending my hateful looks.

"We find the defendant guilty. She will come back for sentencing in two weeks." The world collapsed right then and there. Tears started building up in my eyes, waiting for one of them to fall.

My attorney looked at me with sorrowful eyes and was coming in for an embrace. I accepted and cried on his shoulders while Justin and Alex were cheering.

A/N: Madison was proven guilty! Yay! Did you enjoy this chapter?