Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Alex didn't come home last. Well, home as in Justin and Alex's house. She was home, with her parents. She explained the whole situation to them and since it was Saturday, she slept in.

Justin's POV:

I fluttered my eyes open and go to kiss my babygirl. My eyes widen when I see she isn't there. I grab my phone and dial her number.

"Baby, pick up." I whisper to myself as it's ringing. After a couple minutes, it goes to voice mail. I hang up and try another person, her mom.
"Come on." I whisper.

"Hello? Justin?" Her mother's voice sounded from the speaker.

"Hi, do you know where Alex is? She didn't come home last night." I say with concern.

"She's with us." I sigh in relief and ask if I can talk to her.

"TELL HIM HE CAN BURN IN HELL!" I heard Alex scream.

"Don't worry, I heard. Good bye, Mrs. Russ." I say and hung up.

Alex's POV:

I was fuming when Justin had the decency to call and ask if he could talk to me. He accused me of cheating for god's sake!

"Alexandra Russ." My mother scolded.

"Don't call me that! It's Alex!" I scream, growing angrier every second.

"Alex. Talk to him." She stated simply.

"Why the hell would I do that mom? He accused me of cheating! I am not Madison! I don't cheat and kidnap because I'm jealous." I say calmly, anger in boiling in my veins.

"Just think about it, sweetheart." She embraced me into a tight hug.

*Next day*

Justin's POV:

I was in bed, thinking about what Alex had said. I barely got any sleep last night. I had to get her back. I just had to. But, what could I do? She hates me. I can't believe I accused her of cheating. What kind of boyfriend am I?

A/N: Hey! How did you like the chapter? Do you think Alex should forgive him? Love you all. 😘