Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Justin and Alex were at home, watching romantic movies and chick flicks, while Madison was rotting in a disgusting prison. The credits showed up on the screen as Alex fell asleep soundly, her breathing slowed. Justin carried her up to their room and carefully put her into the king sized bed, a huge smile crept on his face.

Justin's POV:

Everything was at peace. Madison was rotting in prison where she belongs and my princess and I are safe. I get into bed and blackness took over me.

*Next morning*

Justin's POV:

The light shines through the curtains, causing me to open my eyes a little. I try to close them but fail so I turn over to face my beautiful babygirl who is still sound asleep. Her eyes flicker open and smiles.

"Mourning, Handsome." She says, getting out of bed but I grab her and pull her back in.

"Can we cuddle today babygirl?" I ask, hoping she say yes.

"Of course. Anything for you." She answered, snuggling in closer to me.

"Thanks, Princess." I answer, picking up the remote to see what's on Netflix. I settle on The Fault in Our Stars since it was Alex's favorite movie.

"How about The Fault in Our Stars?" I ask. She nods and smiles. I hit play.

A/N: Hope you like this chapter! What will you want to happen next? 😃