Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Justin was at his house, doing nothing but watching tv. He was like this every night for the past three weeks. He's also been depressed. The media has been attacking him for the same three weeks. Rumor after rumor. He is close to breaking.

Justin's POV:

I go on twitter and see another article about me. I go to my mentions to see mostly hate. I keep scrolling. Then I see the nice tweets of my beliebers. I know they try but it's hard. I get off twitter and go get some Oreos. When I get resettled on the couch, I turned on the tv.

Nothing interesting. I pulled out my phone, once again and called Za. After five rings, he answered.

"Hey Za." I said.

"Hey. I was just about to call you. Wanna go to a club tonight?" He asked me. I thought for a moment. Clubs with Za aren't usually the best.

He always gets me to drink too much or smoke something. But, I've got nothing better to do.
"Sure. What time?" I asked.

"I'm right outside your driveway." He said. I went outside to see him leaning against his car.
"Aye." I said giving him a bro hug.

"Let's go." He said. This was going to be a long night.

A/N: oh no. Justin's going to a club with Za.

Comment ideas for next chapter! 💕