Chapter 32

Chapter 32

The court house was a large room, a jury to the left with almost twenty seats in rows of four. Everyone was crowding the outside, trying to get in to see either Justin or Alex. Madison was in a jail cell wearing a orange jumpsuit with her black hair pulled back, her make up ruined from silently sobbing.

Madison's POV:

I looked into the small mirror that the cell provided me with and saw mascara smeared. I sighed and attempted to wipe it off.

"Gomez?!" The guard yelled, the lock of the cell clicking. I got up slowly and walked out of the my cell, my breath getting heavier.

"Move it!" The guard yelled, shoving her into the court room. All eyes were on me. Normally, I love attention- this time I wanted to run and hide under a rock.

"Please rise! Judge Judy is now here." Boomed the Bailiff. The woman, who I assumed to be Judge Judy, gave a signal and everyone sat down. The Bailiff explained the case.

"Opening statements!" Justin's attorney nodded and started blabbing about Justin, his personal and professional life. He made me out to be the "Obsessed Girlfriend" or whatever the hell you want to call it.

"Any witnesses?" She questioned the young attorney.
"I call Mr. Bieber to the stand." The direct examination is always the easiest. It's where you get your side of the story out.

*After thirty minutes*

The last question was asked and now it was my favorite part. Cross-examination. Time to get destroyed, Bieber.

"Does the defense need to do cross?" My attorney looked at me and I nodded.

"Yes, Your Honor." He nodded.
"Proceed." She said uninterested.

*After thirty minutes*

He's answering every question completely calm and with the simple "yes" or "no" response required. The judge looked at Justin and dismissed him.
"Does the defense have any witnesses?" Now it my word against his.

A/N: Hi! Sorry for the boring chapter but it was important! Please vote and comment. Thank you. :)