Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Next Day*

Starbucks was crowded as usual on a Saturday. The line went out the door and Alex let out a grunt because of the long line. After a hour, she was finally next. She ordered two Cookie Crumbles and walked home in the burning hot sun. This was a good day for Starbucks.

Alex's POV:

I got back from Starbucks with two Cookie Crumbles, mine and Justin's favorite.

"I'm home!" I yelled and Justin ran to me with a big smile on his face. I handed him his drink and we sat down in the living room.

"I have a interview today." He said. I nodded in surprise.

"When will you be back?" I questioned my handsome boyfriend.

"Four o'clock babygirl." He cooed as I giggled and nodded.

"My drink is empty." He complained in a childish voice. I took his cup and mine and threw them in the trash.

"I gonna go babe!" I heard him yell as the door slammed.

*Later*

Alex's POV:

I went shopping while Justin was at his interview. The interview was recorded so I had nothing to worry about. I stopped at a couple clothing stores and picked out a couple shirts, shorts and necklaces. I stopped at the Apple Store to pick up the iPhone 6 that Justin had bought me for my birthday. I went home after five hours of shopping.

Once I went inside the house I dropped my bags and began to set up my new phone.

"Babe! I'm home!" A manly voice yelled who I knew was Justin.

"Hey JuJu." I said sweetly as I put my new phone down.

"Like it?" He asked, kissing me on the cheek.

"Y-Yeah." I breathed as his kisses became rougher.

"N-No." I stuttered out and he stopped.

"I'll go make dinner." I offered, going to the kitchen.

"Let's go out. You're tired." He opened the door for me leading to the darkness of the night.

"Okay." I agreed.

A/N:

Where do you think Justin is planning to take Alex?

Hope you liked this chapter! Please remember to vote and comment feedback!