Chapter 39

Chapter 39

It was two in the morning when they decided to get some sleep. They shut everything off, left the living room a mess and went upstairs to crawl into their cozy king sized bed.

*Next Morning*

Justin's POV:

I opened my eyes lazily to see my babygirl still wrapped into my arms and a dim bedroom. I pulled her in closer and I see a slight smile grow on her beautiful face.

"Good morning baby." I kissed her softly on her temple.

"Baby! Come cuddle with me!" I whined loudly as see her jump out of bed.

"I just have to go to the bathroom, baby boy." She teases playfully.

"Fine." I pout like a five year old. She quickly goes into the restroom to do whatever girls do in there in the morning.

After a few minutes, she comes back and plops into the bed, making everything, jump a little.

"I'm backkkk." She sang, making me giggle.

"I love you babygirl." My eyes stare in adoration.
"I love you too, my handsome man." She kisses my forehead and sets her head into my neck.

*Some time after*

Justin's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Alex's phone going off. She was sound asleep so I peeked over and unlocked her phone, quietly so I wouldn't wake her up. It was from some guy named Jason.
Jason:
Hey babe. Can't wait 4 u 2 dump that pathetic boyfriend of yours. 😃

Jealousy started pumping through my veins. She's cheating on me!
A/N: Hey! How do you like the chapter? What do you think of Alex cheating on Justin? Remember to vote and comment.