Chapter 52

Chapter 52

*A couple days later*

Today was the interview on Ellen. Justin and Alex was backstage, just chilling and eating the snacks the studio provided them with.

Justin's POV:

"And up now we have Canadian Popstar JUSTIN BIEBER!" I hear from the tv the studio has backstage. I make sure my outfit is looking good and walk out with a smile on my face.

"Hi, Ellen!" I sat down on the dark red chair.

"Hi Justin. How have you been?" She asks me.

"It's been a crazy couple of months." I reply honestly.

"Yeah. I hear you and a friend were kidnapped and held hostage! How did it all start?" She asks.

"Well, I have broke up with my girlfriend, Madison. One night, Za and I went to a club where I am ashamed to say, that I was drunk. Za brought me over to Alex so she could take care of me. After that, I grew feelings for her and I took her out on a date. Madison found out where we were and said if I didn't go with her, Alex were be hurt. I had no choice but to go with her. It was hell ever since." I finish my story.

"Oh my god." She said breathlessly, not saying anything else for a moment. I heard sobs coming from the audience, she ran on the stage, embracing me.

"I'm her. I'm the girl you saved that night." She said, tears pouring from her blue eyes. I stare at her intensely for a millisecond.

"What's your name?" I ask the small, four year old while breaking away from the hug.

"Riley." She wipes the tears from her fragile face.

"Hi, Riley." I hear the audience "awww." A woman comes on stage, whom I assume is her mother.

"Thank you saving my daughter." She smiles at her.

"Your welcome." She grabs Riley by her hand, lead her back to seat and I go back to mine. Ellen sniffled and wiped her face.

"Well, I think we should end here. Justin Bieber everyone!" I push myself up from my comfortable seat and embrace Ellen. She returns the hug.

*Later at home*

Justin's POV:

Alex plops herself on the white couch and makes grabby hands at me.

"What do you want, babygirl?" I playfully tease her.

"Justinnnnnnnnnn." She drags out the "n."

"Use your words." I say, still teasing her.

"Cuddle with meeee." She whines like a child.

"Oh okay." I plop myself next to her and wrap my arm around her neck. She places her head on my chest. I kiss her lightly on the forehead. How did I get so damn lucky?

A/N: Who else was crying at the beginning? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to vote and comment if you liked this chapter. I love feedback so anything you say is helpful.