Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Justin was in his studio, working on a few songs for his next album. It was close to midnight, 11:53 pm, to be exact. By now, dark circles were under his eyes and he was ready to collapse.

Justin's POV:

I just finished writing a whole song when my eyes got heavy. I went upstairs, stripped into my boxers and climbed into the comfy bed. It was empty when Alex wasn't here.

*Skip to three in the morning*

Justin's POV:

My phone started playing "The Reason" by Hoobastank, Alex's ring tone.

"Yes? It's three in the morning." I said groggily.

"Hello babe. Nice to see you awake." A sickeningly bitter and angry voice spoke.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled, angrily.

"You don't remember me? Oh baby. Has she brainwashed you?" The unknown person asked.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I screamed. Then, the line went dead. Panic went through my veins. I couldn't move. It was like I was paralyzed. I didn't know if Alex was okay. I refuse to let anyone hurt my girlfriend. I scrolled through my contacts and found Ryan. It rung three times before he picked up.

"Yo, it's three in the morning." Ryan said, pissed.
"Ryan, I think Alex has been kidnapped." I say calmly but with pure anger.

"I'll be right there." The line went dead, again.

I waited for about fifteen minutes. Then, I started to get impatient. The door bell rung.

"Took you long enough." I said once I opened the door.

"Sorry, long walk." He apologized.

"We don't have time for your excuses." I let him in.

"Where do we start?" He walked through the door.

"I don't know." I said, breathless.
A/N: Drama! What do you think? Comment and vote, please! Love you all! 😘