Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Alex was still typing away furiously at her keyboard, typing words that did not make sense to the average human being.
Justin did not understand why Alex was furious with him over something so small and stupid.

Alex's POV:

My hands were cramping from the hours I had spent writing. I had re-read it over a million times.

Three hours and I haven't written a single good sentence. I did not even know why I was writing. I had just finished a book. Why was I so quick to start a new one? 

To answer that question, it would take a three page essay which I am sure none of you would enjoy reading.

But to put it simply: Justin. The love of my life. He lit up my eyes, made my heart beat a million times per minute.

He decided to take me to Vegas. He always knew I wanted to go. I used to talk about all the time before he got famous as a musician and I got famous as a writer.

"Bubba? It's getting late." I hear a raspy voice behind me. I knew it was Justin.

"Justin, can't you see I'm busy?!" I rudely snap, my fist curling up on the keyboard of my laptop.

"It's four am, Bub. You need your sleep." His voice was calm but stern.

"I JUST NEED THREE MORE MINUTES!" I scream, slamming the keyboard. I didn't hear any protest from him.

Then, the laptop suddenly close, his hand was on the top part of it.

"Bubby. Sleep. Now." His eyes were begging me to disobey him.

"I am not a child." I state. He removed his hand and left but not before saying,

"I expect you cuddling with me in thirty minutes."
I began to type again, trying to forget the scene that just happened before me. Justin has no right to demand I obey him or anything of the sort.

*One hour later*

Alex's POV:

I save the word document, relieved that I had finished the prologue of a new book idea that had formed in my idea while on the way to Vegas. It was about a young couple, about the same age as Justin and I are, who find themselves trying to love each other again while helping a friend who becomes a drug addict.

I drag myself to the bedroom where Justin was fast asleep. I feel my way to my suitcase, since it would be rude to turn on the lights. When I find it, I open it up and pick up what I think are pjs and head toward the bathroom. I close the door, turn on the lights, change, put my hair in a fish tail braid and go to sleep next to the love of my life.

*Morning*

Alex's POV:

I toss and turn when I can't seem to fall asleep. I look at the digital clock. It read 5:00 am. I look over at Justin and carefully get up from my bed. I walk toward my laptop and started to work again.

A/N: Hello! I hope you all have a good weekend and enjoy this chapter. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you! Have a good night! 😊