Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Madison came home after a long day of doing rich girly stuff. She even got Alex something, if you can believe that. You probably can't. That doesn't matter.

Madison is a good person...when she wants to be. Of course, that's not often. Why am I rambling? Let's just get back to the story.

Madison's POV:

I got out of my eighty thousand dollar car and stepped up to the door. The click of my heels were music to my ears. I fumbled for my house keys. The wind made the trees rustle. I finally found them and unlocked the door.

I stepped in the doorway. Something was off. I look throughout the house for Alex. Kitchen? Nope. Master bedroom? Nope. The bathroom? Nope. Living room? Nope.

"Alex?! Where are you?!" I screamed, the echo bounced back.

There was one place I haven't looked...her room. I ran upstairs quickly, skipping two steps at a time.

"Alex!" I screamed, looking around. The room was empty.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled, slamming the door behind me.
I sprinted down the steps, out the door and into my car. I ignored the fact I had my heels on and stepped on the gas. I was most likely speeding but there's no kids playing out this late so I don't care. 

I didn't know where I was going. I had one objective and one objective only:
To find Alex and make her pay.

*Later*

Madison's POV:

I was driving down a dark freeway looking every which way. It was one o'clock am and still no sign of her. I've been driving for three hours now. I get off at the next exit. I scan for restaurants. I saw a Chipotle on my left hand side. Happily, I turned into the parking lot and went inside.

A/N: Do you think Madison will find her? What will Alex's reaction be? Please vote and comment. 😘