Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Justin cringed when Madison said those words. When he went into the living room to watch tv. He was flipping through the channels when a news program got his eye. Popstar Justin Bieber was Kidnapped? popped on the screen and he knew Alex must be looking for him.

Justin's POV:

I was smiling from ear to ear at the thought that my girlfriend was looking for me and was trying to get me out of this hell hole. Suddenly, the television was turned off.
"What the-" I turn around and see Madison with a pissed expression on her face.

"Did I say you could watch tv?" She said sternly.

"Are you my mom?" I sassed, threw my head back and laughed.

"No. But this is my house and you will live by my rules. Do I make myself clear?" She said even more stern. I just sat there and said nothing.

"Do you want a punishment?" She asked and I quickly shook my head 'no.'

"Good. Now we're going out." She left and I followed her.

"Where?" I asked her, hoping for the answer to not come out yelling.

"To the shops." She answer dully, not even giving me the decency of look at me.

"Alright then." I mumbled and followed her to her van, the same one she used to kidnap me.

*At the Shops*
Madison's POV:

"Justin?" I looked to see him looking at the McDonalds across the street like a lost puppy.

"We'll go there after getting you clothes." I said, pulling him into some guy clothing shop.

"You have thirty minutes. Don't even try escaping." I walked out and went to grab some Starbucks.

Justin's POV:

I looked through the clothing racks and found pairs of jeans, some shirts and some supras that were my style. The total was close to a thousand dollars but I didn't care. I felt a presence behind and it was Madison with a Starbucks coffee in her hand.
"How much did you spend?" She sipped her vanilla frappé.
"A thousand." I stated with a shrug. She hummed in response.
"Get in the van." She demanded and I obeyed.
"Are you okay?" I asked as I buckled my seatbelt.
"Shut up!" She snapped and the engine roared to life. Damn. Someone's in a bad mood. What did they put in that Starbucks?

*Later*
Madison's POV:

I turned on the radio in an attempt to drain my anger and frustration. Flatline was blasting from the speakers and a huge smile formed on Justin's lips. His smile could light up a city with his shiny, pearly white teeth. I smiled along with him as the song played.
"Justin?" I asked as I turned the volume down so he could hear me.
"Yes Madison?" He answered respectfully.
"I had fun." I pulled into the driveway.

A/N: Did you like the chapter?