Chapter 23

Chapter 23

The air was sucked from the room and no one dared to let out a breath. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Alex's knees buckled and started to callopse under the weight of her shattered heart. She finally fell and a waterfall of tears came from her eyes. Her voice was gone although she desperately wanted to curse the world for letting that mentally ill woman take the love of her life away from her. Every bad thing came to her mind to figure out what she did to deserve this awful fate. She needed to find him and get rid of Madison...permanently.

Alex's POV:

Everyone looked at me with sympathetic eyes, some with tears forming. The manager came and helped me to my feet.
"I'll call the police." A soft voice spoke and handed me a tissue. All I could do was nod and look at our table. I sighed and walked out without paying the bill with mascara running down my tear-stained face.
"I will find you my king." I whispered to the empty street, plopped down on the sidewalk and let my heart out.

*Meanwhile*

Justin's POV:

The van stopped abruptly and the door opened revealing a pissed off Madison. Next thing I knew, I was being pulled and shoved by her into a unfamiliar mansion.
"Move it you son of a miserable bitch!" She yelled as I tripped and fell onto the marble floor. She flipped me over roughly and pulled me to my feet. My wrists were red from her harsh grabs and my nose was bleeding from my fall that happened a few seconds ago.

"Listen here Bieber. You will do everything and anything I say no matter what. You have no say in what I tell you to do and I don't compromise. There will be punishments if you disobey. Got it?!" She grabbed my already red wrist harsher than before.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered in pain.

"Good." She laughed evilly and left me. She came back with handcuffs and a whip.

"Take off your shirt." She commanded and I slowly did. She grew impatient.

"NOW!" Her eyes turned black. My shirt was on the floor and I waited for the next instruction while being handcuffed tightly.

"Turn around." I did so quickly and she pushed me to the ground. The whip slided down my back and I knew what was going to happen next.

"This is will happen if you disobey." A crack was followed by a hot burning sensation, each hit became harder and with more force then the last.

"Don't scream." I screamed my lungs out and she grew inhumanly angry.

"I SAID DON'T SCREAM YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" She whipped me one more time and left me alone. I was still in the uncomfortable position I've been in for the past hour. The blood slid down my back as I silently cried.

*Next Morning*

Madison's POV:

I woke up to loud crying from down stairs. I rolled out of bed to find the source of the noise. I walked quickly downstairs. Justin was sitting in a pool of blood, his bare back showing.

"Justin?" He whipped around, his eyes were blood shot and fear was written all over them.

"Y-Yes, M-Madison." He stuttered, fear very audible in his voice. I smile at the thought.

"Do you want breakfast?" I ask sweetly, walking closer to my battered boyfriend. He nods but struggles to get up. I carefully help him to the table.

"I'll go make pancakes. Don't move." I go to the kitchen and quickly make two dozen pancakes. I see he's still in his seat.

"I see your still in your seat. Good boy. I'll patch you up after breakfast." I praise him. He smiles as he eats the pancakes I made.

"Let's go patch you up." I help him up the stairs to the bathroom and put the burn cream on him and patch him up where the whip hit him the most. He whimpers as the cream touches his back.

"It will be over soon my king." I say as I put the last bandage on him.

A/N: Did you like the chapter? Happy Halloween!